Canada's leading independent technology news site wants you.
We're seeking people with stories to tell - entrepreneurs, investors, and experts with insight into Canada's startup scene - who want to share their experiences with a diverse and engaged audience. Guest writers reach thousands of readers across Canada, including prominent entrepreneurs and salient investors. It's a great way to raise one's profile and make valuable new connections.
Below are some examples of recent guest articles. If you're interested in becoming our next great guest writer, fire us a note with your story idea at email@example.com.
- Adrian Crook, Founder of AC+A and CEO of PlayRank
- Andrew D'Souza, Chief Operating Officer, Top Hat Monocle, Toronto
- David Quail, cofounder, Zenlike, Edmonton
- Ian MacKinnon, cofounder, Placeling, Vancouver
- Boris Wertz, Version One Ventures, Vancouver
- Senia Rapisarda, Vice-president of Strategic Investments and Initiatives, BDC Venture Capital, Montreal
- Evgeny Tchebotarev, Co-founder and COO, 500px, Toronto