Job ID: GRBD128
Location: Vancouver, BC
Term: Permanent Full Time
Global Relay is the leading provider of cloud-based electronic message archiving, supervision, and eDiscovery solutions for the global financial sector, delivering services to 18,000 customers in 90 countries. Global Relay Archive securely captures and preserves email, instant messaging, mobile messaging, Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and more — with Blackberry, iPhone, iPad, Android, Outlook and Web access.
Global Relay is headquartered in Vancouver's Gastown, with offices in New York, Chicago, London, and Singapore. We strive to be a top employer and were recognized by numerous awards including Top 10 Best Companies to Work for in BC (2012 and 2011), Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures (2013), and Deloitte's list of 50 fastest-growing companies in Canada (2013).
With over 325 employees, Global Relay is growing rapidly and looking for new talent. Global Relay provides fantastic opportunities to individuals with passion in business and technology. For those with international business aspirations, Global Relay offers invaluable exposure to doing business with some of the most influential companies in the world. Global Relay is also ideal for people who want to create cool technologies using massively scalable "big data" architecture and a strong focus on mobile.
Apply today – we have five floors of great open space offices with a fast-paced vibe, lots of amenities, a roof top deck & BBQ, and an in-house chef, all located in the heart of Gastown near Waterfront Station. To learn more about our culture and community involvement, please visit (www.globalrelay.com).
Reporting to the Regional VP of Sales and supported by an extensive expert team, the successful candidate will answer calls and follow up on sales leads from primarily existing customers, with the focus on promoting Global Relay’s technical SaaS products and their advantages.
• Provide world class service in handling and resolving customer enquiries and issues
• Establish strong customer relations
• Coordinate activity with other Global Relay departments including Legal, Accounting, Provisioning, and Customer Support
• Seek out opportunities for sales to new customers and Channel Partners
• Provide knowledgeable service and demonstrations of Global Relay products
• Help the team to achieve sales targets and objectives
• Post-secondary education; undergraduate degree is preferred
• Sales or Channel Partner experience, ideally in the information technology sector with an understanding of cloud based architecture
• Demonstrated ability to assess customer needs and deliver solutions
• Professional business manner with the ability to establish relationships at executive business levels
• Outstanding communication and organizational skills, with strong attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Previous direct experience with SalesForce or other CRM system is highly desirable
If you are interested in this position, please send your cover letter and resume in one PDF document to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Save your PDF using the following format "FirstName LastName (Application Date)". Reference "Account Management Coordinator_GRBD128” in email subject line.
No phone calls please; applicants must be eligible to work in Canada.
- Date Posted:
- Aug 13, 2014 1:31 PM PDT
- Global Relay Communications Inc.
Global Relay is the leading provider of cloud-based electronic message archiving, supervision, and eDiscovery solutions for the global financial sector, delivering services to 18,000 customers in 90 countries. Global Relay Archive securely captures and preserves email, instant messaging, mobile messaging, Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and more — with Blackberry, iPhone, iPad, Android,... more