Our nest is looking for someone who possesses an allergy to boredom, a zest for all things high-tech and a passion for administration. Supporting the daily administration & facilities of HQ, you will serve as the first point of contact for our facilities requests and offer coverage for the front desk.
The ideal candidate will not only know what it takes to make an office run smoothly, but als possess the skills to support heavy growth environments. This role is an excellent fit for those who like things varied, fast paced and generally love to get things done!
This position has administrative and operational responsibilities for Hootsuite’s facilities programs and services in Vancouver. This position will oversee our day-to-day requirements for maintaining our facilities, setting and achieving goals and managing project priorities.
- Assist the Facilities portion of special Hootsuite functions and events
- Assist with ad-hoc projects as necessary such as company retreat, parliament, special events and tours
- Responsible for receiving all goods purchased, deliveries, maintaining and organizing storerooms, meeting rooms, common areas and general facility tidiness
- Responsible for maintaining all kitchen and bistro dining room areas & equipment including all appliances, coffee machines and gym/flex space & stationary
- Responsible for minimizing food waste in addition to maintaining recycling program
- Assist in reception functions including point of first contact for guests and employees, answer and filter all incoming phone and email inquiries
- Ordering replenishable items and facilities equipment including food, beverage, towels, etc.
- Daily walkthroughs and maintenance checks of both offices to ensure cleanliness standards are being met
- Walkthrough of parking lot ensuring cars are not parked in restricted spots and that parking passes are being upheld
- Hands on maintenance in respect to washrooms, storage rooms, kitchen etc.
- 2+ years of exceptional customer service and facilities-related experience
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with others in a service oriented environment
- A passion to serve our external guests with a high level of professionalism
- Ability to work effectively under pressure in a fast-paced, growing environment
- Working knowledge of project and budget processes
- Excellent planning and decision-making abilities to define and meet performance requirements
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Working knowledge of Google Apps
- Experience in a multi-office environment
- Experience in any trades industry is preferred
- Project management experience
- A love of spreadsheets and all things tracking-related
- Date Posted:
- Aug 25, 2014 6:57 PM PDT
- Hootsuite Media, Inc.
Hootsuite is the world’s most widely used social media relationship platform. More than 10 million users, including 744 of the Fortune 1000 companies, trust Hootsuite to manage their social media programs across multiple social networks from one integrated dashboard. Learn more about how Hootsuite is revolutionizing communication at http://www.hootsuite.com. more