We are currently seeking a mobile developer to join our product team to help build our mobile product applications and systems. We are looking for someone who can work with our CTO to define, build and support the full development cycle of our mobile products. Because we are a start-up, every team member’s ideas will be explored. You must be a self-starter and you must REALLY love to code.
• Work in collaboration with product management to define and continually refine the development roadmap.
• Create tests, demos and documentation around new features and functionality.
• Develop client facing iOS application
• Extensive custom camera development
• B.S. or better in Computer Science or related field is given preference
• Extensive development experience in iOS – we want to se that you have been heavily involved in complex projects in the past
• A solid understanding of iOS frameworks and development
• Experience working with camera applications
• Experience with code repositories (i.e GIT)
• Well organized and a willingness to juggle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
Bonus Points For:
• A great design and product sense and interest in being actively engaged in design process
• Experience in Android and web development
SLYCE is looking for a fulltime commitment for this position. We offer a competitive salary and a great location in the heart of Toronto. We also offer a great employee stock option plan; we sincerely believe to build a successful company, everyone involved needs to have ownership.
- Date Posted:
- Jun 2, 2014 8:51 AM PDT