FreshBooks has a big vision. We launched in 2003 but we’re just getting started and there’s a lot left to do. We're a high performing team working towards a common goal: building a kick-ass online accounting application to help small businesses better manage their finances. Known for extraordinary customer service and based in Toronto, Canada, FreshBooks serves paying customers in over 120 countries.
The Opportunity – Partner Marketing Manager
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to have done it before: been in a marketing position as you helped to scale an ultra-successful business by leading campaigns and working with distribution and/or integration partners in the SMB space. The Partner Marketing Manager will be a savvy marketing professional and will have a proven track record executing marketing campaigns including: creating campaign briefs and project plans, working with external and internal partners to develop campaigns, and launching/monitoring multi-channel marketing programs.
Specifically this position includes:
- Creating annual partner marketing plans - including partner launches and co-marketing initiatives.
- Launching and driving adoption of partner apps - working closely with business development, the product team, service, communications, creative services and online marketing.
- Recommending improvements to the website and email marketing strategy to improve effectiveness and efficiency of partner communications.
- Marketing FreshBooks to partners’ customer bases – ensuring maximum exposure for and great positioning of FreshBooks.
- Developing, tracking and sharing metrics for partner marketing programs.
- Contributing as a key player in the FreshBooks partner strategy.
We think you'll be an amazing fit for this position if you:
- Have 3-5 years of marketing experience in comparable industries
- Have the proven ability to team with cross-functional leaders to aggressively execute and deliver
- Are experienced in communicating a company’s unique value proposition to potential customers, partners and market influencers through creative campaigns
- Have the ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a results driven, team oriented environment
- Possess strong planning and analysis skills in marketing and business (competitive) strategy
- Experience in leading product launches and/or marketing campaigns
- Can demonstrate customer focus
- Have a post-secondary education in business and/or marketing
Why Join Us
We're an ambitious bunch, with our eyes laser-focused on shipping extraordinary experiences to small business owners. You'll be surrounded by talented team members who share a common vision for what an amazing software company could be, and have the opportunity to help build a world-class one, right here in downtown Toronto.
Have we got your attention? Submit your application today. A member of our recruitment team will be in touch with you shortly!
- Date Posted:
- Aug 13, 2014 11:03 PM PDT
In 2003, Mike McDerment, co-founder and CEO of FreshBooks, accidently saved over an invoice, snapped and decided to create a better way to manage his books and bill clients. Since then, FreshBooks has emerged as the #1 cloud accounting specialist for small business owners by helping more than 5 million people track time, organize expenses and invoice clients in the cloud. Known for extraordinary customer service... more