It’s all about delivery.
Chaordix is an innovative marketing technology company offering industry-leading crowdsourcing solutions to our global clientele. With our business in rapid expansion mode, we’re looking for a Project Manager to lead project delivery for a breathtaking array of international clients.
Based in our Calgary head office, the Project Manager will work with cross-functional members of the Chaordix team and senior-level client stakeholders to plan and execute crowdsourcing community programs. Initially, that involves front-end collaboration with our Client Account Directors and client contacts to define project and business objectives. As our clients are located across the globe, the role may require up to 25% travel, to locations both domestic and international.
Internally, you’ll be providing cradle-to-grave project management to ensure delivery: from definition to execution to close-out. All while driving towards the industry-leading outputs that have built Chaordix’s reputation as the global standard in crowdsourced brand and product innovation.
Our ideal candidate would have PMP designation and be passionate about collaboration, with daily interactions with Chaordix team members that run the gamut in hierarchy and role: from junior members to executives, from IT to Client Engagement to Research & Reporting — and beyond.
This role is not for the faint of heart – serious candidates will be deeply passionate and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. But the rewards are great. Everyday you’ll see the potential of the crowd to shape better futures for industries across the globe. If managing our delivery process sounds like the perfect next move for your career, then we want to meet you!
THE CHAORDIX CULTURE
We know that an organization’s culture is critical to your decision to take a new position, so here’s some information about our company.
We’re a small (but rapidly growing!) entrepreneurial company with offices in Calgary, Canada and London, UK. We’re driving big changes in the worlds of brand and product innovation through crowdsourcing and our proprietary technology platform.
Most importantly, we want you to know that we value authenticity. So, whether it’s in your cover letter, in your interview, on the job, or at a team event, we want you to be yourself. We’re a diverse team with a host of different backgrounds and there’s always room for someone who brings something new to the table. Especially if that thing is home baking. We love home baking.
Once you’re here, we want you to love what you do, to be and feel successful and to be a part of our team for a long, long time. That’s why we’re striving to be the best place you’ve ever worked. Our team is incredibly energized, team members at all levels are supportive and collaborative and everyone is focused on delivering for our clients and expanding our business.
At Chaordix, we help each other out. We don’t take ourselves too seriously. We laugh a lot. We work in a funky building. We go out as a group. We don’t act like jerks. We have a kitchen stocked with snacks. We have a fridge stocked with beer. We give back to our community. We debate and discuss. We find better ways to do smarter things.
At Chaordix, we’re building this business together.
We’re looking for great people to join us.
• Overall accountability for the successful delivery of assigned Projects.
• Provides strong, yet collaborative leadership to teams comprised of the Chaordix team, clients, and our partners.
• Builds rapport with and among all project stakeholders and instills confidence in the ability to add value and meet program and project objectives.
• Defines project objectives and assumptions necessary to structure a project or activity.
• Plans, schedules, and controls project activities to fulfill objectives and satisfy project requirements.
• Develops and drives integrated project plans, aligning tactics with project strategy.
• Communicates effectively with customers and other stakeholders and actively seeks alignment with expectations on all aspects of project execution.
• Establishes, maintains, and leads high performance project teams, serving as project advocate within client organization.
• Leads, coordinates, facilitates, and motivates all project resources to gain alignment on project goals and deliverables.
• Leads risk management within project teams, ensuring risks have appropriate mitigation and contingency plans.
• Provides financial stewardship and achieves financial objectives of projects.
• Participates in the development of a robust, repeatable implementation methodology.
• University Degree.
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Project Manager leading software product, integration, and implementation projects, in a consulting environment.
• PMP Designation a major asset.
• Proven project and client management skills demonstrated by experience delivering solutions to enterprise clients.
• Must be able to understand, plan and manage all aspects of work needed to successfully adopt a solution, place into production and develop follow-on work with the clients.
• Marketing / Agency experience an asset.
• Candidates must demonstrate experience in working all aspects of professional consulting delivery including:
- Sales team engagement – pre and post-sale
- Project definition – pre and post-sale
- Project initiation – internal and external
- Project execution and closeout – internal and external
• Confidence in self and organization, and a ‘can-do’ attitude in the face of change and ambiguity.
• Highly self-motivated and able to work effectively with virtual teams of diverse background.
• Experience building strong working relationships with partners, senior business and IT people.
• A client-focused mindset, delivering superior customer results and service.
• Ability to work within multiple time zones and diverse cultures.
• Values diversity, collaboration, and has experience mentoring others.
• Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
• Ability to travel domestically and internationally as required – up to 25%.
- Date Posted:
- May 15, 2014 10:13 AM PDT
Chaordix® is the global standard in crowdsourced brand and product innovation. Chaordix uses the power of crowdsourcing to help the world’s leading companies and organizations gain sustained community engagement and predictive intelligence. Our Crowd Intelligence™ community solutions are helping a global clientele including LEGO, P&G, IBM, FutureBrand, KPMG, American Airlines, Virgin and Reckitt Benckiser leverage... more