As a member of our Agile delivery team - as a Project Manager/Scrum Master- you will help deliver innovative and inspiring solutions for our diverse client base. Working with us means you’ll:
- Lead high performing Agile delivery teams on a variety of software development projects.
- Apply your broad-base technical, client-facing and industry expertise to create practical, innovative solutions.
- Learn and work with the latest web, mobile, and cloud solutions and technologies.
- Be the steward of the Scrum process and create extraordinary team outcomes.
- Partner with clients to understand their business needs as well as identify and prioritize their project requirements.
- Facilitate effective team meetings: stand-ups, sprint planning, retrospectives and demos.
- Work with the Product Owner and the Project team to develop and manage a project backlog.
- Manage sprint backlog and key project elements - risks, scope, budgets and schedules.
- Liaise between the client and the Project team to ensure user stories/acceptance criteria is clearly defined, understood, and implemented successfully.
- Synthesizes info into concise, action items – write software requirements, user stories, user cases etc.
- Uncover and remove team impediments which prevent the team from achieving their shared goal.
- Tracks projects against delivery metrics and prepares client summary reports and other client communications, as required.
- Manage product scope and controlling scope creep during the development sprints.
- Work with the delivery team to provide estimates and design solutions.
- Identify, manage and mitigate project and team risks.
- Identify opportunities to improve processes and offer constructive suggestions for change.
- Build the teams passion for delivering value to customers through Agile project delivery.
- Apply excellent communications skills, creativity and practical knowledge to benefit our clients and Architech.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, AND COMPETENCIES
- Must love working with a team to build great solutions.
- Associate Certificate in Business Analysis and/or Certified Scrum Master (preferred).
- 5+ years delivering interactive, data-intensive web, mobile and/or cloud applications in a Project Management and Scrum Master role.
- In depth knowledge of one or more Agile frameworks, preferably for Scrum, Lean and XP.
- Experience with iterative development methodologies and continuous delivery practices.
- Ability to rationalize design decisions in a clear and objective manner.
- Communicates effectively with meaningful and articulate verbal discussions.
- Synthesizes information into succinct, concise and logical written materials (client summaries and reports).
- Process / Workflow analysis and use case documentation.
- Effective in motivating teams and guiding them through impediments and/or conflict
- Excellent business presentation and facilitation skills, including Agile retrospectives.
- Date Posted:
- Sep 10, 2014 1:42 PM PDT
Architech is an Innovation Accelerator for enterprise. We're a full-service digital studio specializing in ideation, design and development of innovative applications for mid-sized and large enterprises. Whether it's rapidly building inspiring digital experiences or M2M solutions, we combine creativity with deep technical expertise to connect people, systems, devices and data. more