Do you know how to identify and recruit top talent for technology, sales and marketing roles? You are an enthusiastic Recruiter with an impressive portfolio of achievements in finding and recruiting the brightest and most high-performing candidates in various professional areas and at different levels. We are planning for continued growth and currently require a Recruiter to join the HR team in the Richmond, BC office.
This position is ideally suited to a Recruiter who has demonstrated skills in sourcing and selection of all levels of staff. You will develop relationships with hiring managers, internal client groups, external vendors and candidates throughout the recruitment process. The ideal candidate should be well versed in candidate sourcing techniques including networking and direct sourcing and knowledgeable in selection processes utilizing structured behavioural interviewing.
In this role, you will:
• Partner with hiring managers to understand the skills and background required for each opportunity, the culture of the department and growth opportunities available
• Prepare job descriptions and postings
• Actively & creatively source, screen, evaluate and network with candidates utilizing boolean searches, social networking sites and other innovative recruiting sources
• Develop and maintain strong client and candidate relationships
• Maintain manage and expand the candidate pool database with accurate and well-ordered documentation on all candidates
• Screen candidates, setup and participate in interviews and manage the process to “hire”
• Work with agencies, where appropriate, to source requirements
Required Skills and Experience:
• Minimum of 3 years of high volume sourcing/recruiting experience in a fast-paced environment
• Technical sourcing/recruitment experience in a corporate setting strongly preferred
• Strong candidate sourcing and networking skills
• Demonstrated ability to recruit for a broad range of positions at all levels (technical, sales, marketing and administration) required
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Self-motivated and focused with a passion for recruiting A-player professionals
• Strong organizational and time-management skills with an innate ability to juggle and fill a high volume of requirements
Move Canada’s total compensation package includes competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits program, and an RRSP contribution-matching program. In addition we also offer a tuition reimbursement program to help support our employees in reaching their educational goals.
Our culture includes a professional yet casual environment in which fun also plays a major part. Many company-sponsored events are held throughout the year and we also feature a Games Room complete with big screen satellite TV, foosball tables, pool table and more.
We believe in our people and provide them with a work environment that encourages personal growth and advancement. We are an equal opportunity employer that promotes a balanced lifestyle, and supports diversity. Our team is composed of an exciting mix of people from various backgrounds, reflecting the company's commitment to creating one of the best working environments anywhere.
To apply, please visit our website at http://www.movecareers.ca and select “Recruiter” from the list of available positions or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants in advance and will directly contact those who are selected for interviews.
- Date Posted:
- Sep 5, 2014 2:11 PM PDT
- Move Canada
Move Canada, home of Top Producer’s innovative and award-winning products, has been serving the real estate market in North America for many years. By designing and developing the best suite of products on the market, Move Canada is at the forefront of both the real estate and software development industries! We are one of the largest software development companies in BC and we offer an exciting, challenging and... more