Employee Success™ is our business at Achievers. That’s why we hire passionate people who believe in creating engaged, productive workplaces—starting with their own. Achievers employees love coming to work every day because of our inimitable culture. It’s our secret sauce that no other company can replicate, and we think that’s pretty cool. Our thriving culture is the heartbeat of the organization and we hope you’ll become a part of it. We are currently seeking a dynamic and creative Senior QA Analyst to join our Binary Experience team.
Achievers is and always will be a SaaS company, meaning that the heart of our business is the Binary Experience team. The Binary Experience team builds world-class software that scales. This team codes and hosts the intellectual fuel that propels Achievers to disrupt the HR technology space. We hire people with a passion for information technology, writing brilliant code and who are excited about the opportunity to impact millions of employees around the world with our revolutionary software. At Achievers, our software, hardware, network storage, testing and site reliability revolutionize how businesses recognize and engage their employee base, and how businesses create success through their Employees Success™.
As a Senior QA Analyst, you will:
• Design and execute both manual and automatic test cases for functional, system, performance and regression testing
• Interface directly with teams to measure quality throughout the entire SDLC
• Coordinate all bug-fixing activity with developers
• Prepare and/or contribute to all documentation for test plans, test estimates, test cases and test scripts
• Provide weekly status updates for all on-going projects.
As a Senior QA analyst, you will:
- Have a university degree in business or computer science, or have demonstrable and applicable experience
- Have 4–5 years of experience in Software QA Testing and preparing and executing test cases, scripts and scenarios
- Ideally have 2+ years of hands-on experience with QA Automation tools
- Have working experience with JIRA or another issue/bug tracking system
- Experience in relational databases and database applications (SQL Server/MySQL)
- Self-Starter and always trying to find the better process and approach to improve Quality
- Have exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Have excellent time and people management skills, with the ability to successfully work under tight time constraints
- Be a detail-oriented problem solver with strong analytical skills
- Be a pointaholic (you get really excited by getting cool stuff for free with your points)
Achievers is passionate about Employee Success™. Our Software and Services™ help companies inspire employees globally and drive business success. Our software delivers the tools your employees need to perform and stay engaged, and our services provide you with one point-of-contact to help your employees sustain results that matter. Named one of the “Best Places to Work” in the Bay Area and Canada, a “Next Generation Employer of Choice”, one of the “Top 10 Places Where Employees Thrive”, and one of Deloitte and PROFIT’s “Fastest Growing Companies”, Achievers offers an outstanding compensation plan, competitive benefits program, generous vacation policy, limitless opportunities for personal and professional growth, and a corporate culture like no other. This is your chance to be part of an exceptional team of people and contribute to an environment where innovation and initiative are encouraged and rewarded. If you love a challenge, share our “work hard/play hard” mentality, are passionate about the impact you make on a business, thrive on change, and continuously strive for excellence in all that you do, apply for a position with us today! For more information visit http://www.achievers.com/careers
Nine to fivers need not apply
Only qualified candidates will be contacted directly.
Achievers is an equal opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, national origins, age, sexual orientation, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.
- Date Posted:
- May 21, 2014 12:57 PM PDT
At Achievers, our mission is to Change the Way the World Works. Your employees are your company’s greatest asset; when you empower them to succeed, your business reaps the benefits. We believe in building a culture of recognition where performance, not presence, is rewarded. A culture of recognition not only inspires your employees to achieve and grow, it drives results for your organization. Achievers is one of... more