CONTAVA Inc. is a security systems integrator providing assessment, design, project management, installation and maintenance services to industrial, institutional, commercial and government clients. It is comprised of professionals who are committed to exemplary conduct and performance. The company is part of a growth industry characterized by merging enterprise class IT infrastructure and physical security technology. The CONTAVA team is responsible, knowledgeable and committed to delivering outstanding integrated solutions. With the support of CONTAVA, employees are expected to learn and develop long lasting careers in this exciting technical environment.
The Systems Coordinator is the primary point person responsible for the planning, executing and delivery of service installation and maintenance of CONTAVA’s physical security systems in the GTA. The Systems
Coordinator will define the requirements and scope, acquire service resources, and ensure efficient delivery of the services and maintenance required or requested within budget and on time. Effective service and quality control, clear communication of expectations to clients and stakeholders, and constant reporting to the CONTAVA Client Services Department are critical tasks that must be performed consistently in order to achieve success in the role.
CONTAVA is looking for an individual who will:
- Install, integrate and test quality integrated security systems including CCTV surveillance, access control, intrusion and other progressive technologies
- Maintain and service CONTAVA’s enterprise integrated security systems within the GTA
- Work closely with the CONTAVA Client Services Department to develop and improve processes and procedures to continually improve the company’s service and maintenance capabilities.
- Work closely with the vendors and subcontractors from kick-off to close of system implementations
- Adhere to CONTAVA’s Quality and Safety program
- Be prompt, enthusiastic and promote the CONTAVA brand
- Provide and receive consistent communication to and from the General Manager, Client Services Manager, Service Coordinators and admin staff within the Edmonton Branch
- Build confidence with clients and stakeholders and enhance the organization’s reputation throughout the industry in the GTA
- Prepare and maintain as-built documentation in a robust and professional manner
- Identify new product, project as well as service and maintenance opportunities to support business growth and sales activities
- Full participation in and support of CONTAVA’s Catalytic Coaching program
- Practice CONTAVA’s core values daily
- A minimum of 2 years of progressive experience in the security, electronics, telecommunications or IT industry, with proven experience installing complex systems
- Post-secondary education from an accredited college, university or technical institution in Electronics, Information Technology or related field
- Strong command of the English language with good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problems solving skills
- Awareness of productivity and profitability of the work carried out
- Capable of mentoring and nurturing the technical abilities of team members
- Valid Class 5 (or higher) Operator’s License
- Able to pass a Criminal Background Check
- Free to travel regularly to worksites inside Ontario
- Personal Hand Tools Required
Experience with the following technologies is required:
- IP networks, low voltage electronics, power and communications, Windows XP or 7 workstations, Microsoft Office
Experience with the following technologies is an asset:
- Access Control, CCTV (IP and Analog), Intrusion Systems, Client-Server security applications, MS SQL databases, Servers and Storage Arrays, CAD, or Microsoft Visio
CONTAVA offers competitive salary packages, an incredible work environment and career advancement opportunities.
Qualified applicants can submit a resume to CONTAVA at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 1-800-661-9821 ext 258 for any further inquiries.
- Date Posted:
- Jan 24, 2014 9:21 AM PST
- CONTAVA Inc.
CONTAVA Inc. is a security systems integrator providing assessment, design, project management, installation and maintenance services to industrial, institutional, commercial and government clients. It is comprised of professionals who are committed to exemplary conduct and performance. The company is part of a growth industry characterized by merging enterprise class IT infrastructure and physical security... more