Just a quick post to wrap up the loose ends from Tuesday’s 23rd Angel Forum in Vancouver. Overall, the day was a smashing success – investors rated the day at 4.25 out of 5 and made their votes count for the Investor Choice Awards (award sponsors in parentheses):
- Company Most Likely To Go Public (TSX Venture Exchange): Heart Force Medical
- Best Pre-revenue Company (PriceWaterhouseCoopers): Orelle followed by VanRX Pharma
- Company Most Likely To Be Acquired (Fasken Martineau): OneLight followed by NetSecure and Heart Force Medical
- Best Presentation (TSX Venture Exchange): NetSecure followed by Volo
- Best Exhibitor (Government of BC): Flight Motion Simulators
Congratulations to all the winners! And for those of you who are looking for money for your own venture, the next Angel Forum is expected to be in November. Start polishing those pitches!