Elastic Path is one of the fastest growing companies in Canada, having doubled our revenue each year for the past four years. Our ecommerce software is trusted by some of the world’s largest brands to help them deliver exceptional online experiences to their customers.
We are now looking for an ambitious, high-energy individual to join our Lead Development team. As key members of our sales and marketing organization, your role is to kick-start the sales cycle by qualifying all inbound leads by uncovering how our technology relates to their business issues. You will also support outbound marketing campaigns to engage contacts in target businesses. You must be confident, able to think on your feet and have strong telephone and email communication skills.
This is a great opportunity to join an exciting company with a great culture and fast-track your sales career, it’s not your typical inside sales position!
- Key driver in generating business opportunities for EP
- Research & qualify inbound and outbound leads across North America and Europe
- Create or amplify interest in our product and service offerings to create opportunities
- Document traction and plan next steps using Salesforce.com
- Develop strong relationship with customers and internally at EP, specifically our sales team
- Continually strive to improve our processes and tools to create best practices for the team such as call scripts, objectio
- Handling, needs discovery questions, etc
- Work with our eCommerce experts to continuously develop new ways to obtain leads
- Help prospects understand eCommerce best practices and define their strategies
- Represent Elastic Path at trade shows, seminars and conferences
- 2-3 years of experience in phone-based sales combined with outstanding customer service skills
- Superior communication skills
- A proven track record of exceeding goals
- A high level of energy with an extremely positive attitude
- Strong business acumen and the ability to relate technology benefits
- Availability to work full time with some flexibility around hours
- An ability to organize, multi-task, prioritize and work well in a time-sensitive sales environment
- A passion for technology and an interest in internet trends
- Knowledge of sales process, software solution selling and experience using CRM software
- Ability to learn quickly and retain new product knowledge
Elastic Path Software, Inc. is a progressive e-commerce software company with an open corporate culture. We love the entrepreneurial spirit, we love to work hard, and we love to have fun. Everyone at Elastic Path makes a difference. We offer:
- Very competitive benefits, including medical, vision, dental and a suite of additional coverage
- A comfortable, progressive and friendly environment
- Career progression based on merit, not tenure
We love to reward our employees for a job well done. If you are an extraordinary and flexible person who strives for excellence, please apply here. Elastic Path is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that is committed to a diverse workforce.