Tracking the best of the April fool jokes around the tech web today. Will update this list throughout the day. If you know of any worth checking out, please add them in the comments.
- Reddit spoofed Digg and blogged about it here. Check it out www.reddit.com
- Google – complicated AI-awakens joke called CADIE, complete with its own blog. GMail Autopilot is the real deal though.
- Warner Bros. acquires the Pirate Bay for $13 billion.
- Automatic mood detection added to Windows Live Messenger.
- And if you have $3 to spare, you can now buy crap from Woot.
- Fark looks a lot like Facebook suddenly!
The best tech April fools joke of recent years has to be the GMail launch, when no one could believe that several GBs of free email storage was even a possibility. Wonder which one takes the top prize today..