For their November Technology In Focus Series, the Washington Technology Industry Association is hosting a 2010 Prediction panel on November 18th at the Grand Hyatt Seattle.
The discussion with be moderated by TechFlash’s John Cook with a panel of futurists attempting to predict what technology innovations are expected in 2010 and beyond. The Panel includes:
- Kelly Smith, Founding Partner, Curious Office
- Greg Gottesman, Managing Director, Madrona Venture Group
- Glenn Kelman, CEO, Redfin
- Bill Bryant, Venture Partner, Draper Fisher Jurvetson
- Andy Sack, Independent Software Entrepreneur and Investor
No doubt the highlight will be when Cook pulls out last year’s predictions to find out who was correct and who missed the mark.