Goodbye 2009. Hello 2010. Thanks to everyone who checked out Techvibes in ’09.
Just in case you weren’t following along, here are the 20 most-read blog posts from the last year.
- 5 Things I learnt from year one in my startup – Amielle Lake
- Amazons data could rock online advertising – Rob Lewis
- iPhone coming to Telus and Bell early next year – Warren Frey
- How to explain your Web 2.0 job at the pub – Sarah Blue
- Microsoft’s Jon Gelsey talks tactical at Banff Venture Forum – Sarah Blue
- The Angel Investor Blog List – Basil Peters
- Does It Matter If The Future Isn’t Available In Canada? – Brendon Wilson
- Social Media: Why it pays to be super awesome to almost everybody – Sarah Blue
- What I Learned from TechCrunch 50 – Adarsh Pallian
- TELUS announces possible iPhone Pricing Plans – Charlotte Barker
- Shaw and Novus Square off via social media over $10 promotion – Warren Frey
- How to give a great on-camera interview about your company – Sarah Blue
- Bing.ca Upgraded To Show More Canadian-Relevant Content – Varun Mathur
- How not to Crowdsource – Sarah Blue
- Craigslist Canada Changing Sex Ads Section? – Victoria Revay
- Vancouver’s WorkSpace to close doors this week – Rob Lewis
- Biggest Web Development Companies in BC (2009 Edition) – Rob Lewis
- Reinvent’s Kevin Ham wants your ideas for Vancouver.com – Rob Lewis
- Six Tips for Foursquare Virgins – Michael Yurechko
- The Organic Incubator – Amielle Lake
Great mix of blog contributors in the Top 20 and we’re looking to mix it up even more in 2010 with more guest contributors.
If you’re interested in writing for Techvibes, get in touch soon.