140 | The Twitter Conference is coming to Seattle on March 8th at the Bell Harbour Conference Center and Techvibes is proud to be a media sponsor.
The schedule for the one-track conference is finalized and includes the following sessions and speakers.
- Business Twitter Basics: Growing Your Followers and Beyond with Jason Preston
- Mining and Monitoring Twitter with Steve Broback
- Scaling and Securing Your Brand on Twitter with Jennifer Leggio, Brad Nelson, H.B. Siegel, Shauna Causey, and Rich Harris
- The Media Panel: Social Media Stories from the Front Lines with Monica Guzman, Linda Thomas, Cliff DesPeaux, and Jenni Hogan
- Twitter – Past, Present, and Future with Dom Sagolla
- Turning Keystrokes into Cash: How to be a Business-Savvy Developer with Adam Loving, Damon Cortesi, and Loren West
- License to Tweet: Applications and Services To Die For with Kathy Gill, DL Byron, Ricardo Rabago, Ryan Holmes,and Dan Shapiro
The day-long event wraps up with the Official 140tc Tweetup. If you’re interested in attending, register online now and use discount code ‘140vibe’ to save 10% off the $199 registration fee.