If you are a part of a wireless or new media company just starting out or still in its early stages, you may be interested in the services that Wavefront offers.
Wavefront extends its suite of services (WaveGuide™ training, mobile industry advisory services, testing resources and more) to all of Canada, but downtown Vancouver gets special treatment with rental office space for emerging companies. The features of the office space, which is located just steps from the Vancouver Convention & Exhibition Centre, include:
- Hundreds of mobile handsets for onsite testing
- Several remote handset testing service options
- State-of-the-art mobile network test centre with access to a private HSPA network and advanced test equipment
- Fully equipped meeting rooms and usability test lab
- Shared desk space and private offices available; Wavefront offers rental packages starting from $350/month
According to Wavefront, “Mobile network operators value us as a neutral, independent entry point to identify and assess high potential mobile applications for their particular market and business requirements. Wavefront is interested in working with international application providers that are looking to develop business relationships in the North American market.”
If you’re interested in what Wavefront has to offer, you can find out more online.