The 4th annual ArtezInterAction conference is taking place on September 28th at MaRS in Toronto and it looks like a must attend for nonprofit professionals.
ArtezInterAction 2010 will explore the world of social media, online fundraising, and digital best practices with over 13 sessions and an all-star line-up of speakers.
Local and international experts on online fundraising technology, strategy, social media, event management, and marketing will be in attendance and speakers include:
- Adrian Bradbury – Founder & Executive Director, Athletes for Africa
- Breeda McClew – International Run Advisor, The Terry Fox Foundation
- Brent Lowe-Bernie – President, comScore Media Metrix Canada
- Christy Scott – Agency Lead, Google
- Elmer Sotto – Head of Growth, Facebook
- Katya Andresen – Chief Operating Officer, Network for Good
- Maggie Fox – Founder & CEO, Social Media Group
The ArtezInterAction conference will wrap up with a networking reception where you can mix and mingle with peers and thought leaders to share your experiences and challenges at your own organizations. Register online to attend.