If you think you’ve got what it takes to win a Canadian New Media Award, get your nomination in today to save $50.
Celebrating its 10th year, the competition was kicked off earlier this week at the nextMEDIA Banff Interactive and Pilots Awards, being held concurrently with the Banff World Television Festival.
Once again this year the Awards will be part of nextMEDIA Toronto and the Gala event will take place on November 30th at the Toronto Design Exchange.
The 2010 CNMA Award categories are as follows:
- Company of the Year
- Promising New Company of the Year
- Digital Media Division of the Year
- Digital Media Technology of the Year
- Best in Canadian Culture – Interactive
- Best Cross-Platform Project
- Best Francophone Website
- Best Online Portal
- Best Kids Interactive
- Best Online Program, Series or Film
- Best Mobile Application
- Best Web-Based Game
- Best Use of Social Media
- Best Online Advertising
- Best Branded Entertainment
- Community Campaign of the Year
Entrants of the 2010 Canadian New Media Awards are also able to submit nominations in the following Special Achievement categories which include Producer, Designer, Executive, and Developer of the Year.
Visit www.nextmediaevents.com/cnma for more information.