The usual summer doldrums didn’t hit Techvibes this July like they did last year.
The site has been busier than ever thanks to some great new content features including Knowlton Thomas’ Ultimate Lists that took the #1 and #3 spots.
Here are the Top 10 blog posts published on Techvibes during the month of July based on pageviews.
- An Ultimate List: 5 hilariously unforgettable solutions for the Apple iPhone 4’s reception issues
- TELUS calls consumers broke deadbeats outright, won’t stand for people not paying bills
- An Ultimate List: 10 prime examples of social media gone horribly, horribly wrong
- Montreal’s Xtranormal powers viral iPhone 4 vs. EVO 4G video
- TELUS rapidly removes paragraph on its website calling consumers broke deadbeats
- iPhone 4 Canada Update: Not a Rogers customer? Camp out somewhere else
- Top 8 Tips on How to Win a Industry Award
- iPad in Canada: Which data plan is best? Rogers vs Telus vs Bell
- Canada’s First Female owned Game Dev Studio opens
- PEER 1 Canada Startup Index – July 2010
Thanks to everyone that wrote for Techvibes in July. If you would like to contribute a guest blog post in August, give us a shout.