We reported recently that the popular-in-Europe INQ Chat 3G, a youth-oriented phone centred around social networking, was arriving in Canada soon via Telus and its discount brand, Koodo. That time has come.
Specs on the mobile device from Koodo Mobile’s website:
The INQ Chat 3G is a phone designed for all of your social networking needs.
- One inbox for all of your texts, Facebook® messages, tweets and emails
- Facebook updates on the home screen, without lifting a finger
- Camera logged into Facebook and Twitter™ 24/7
- Switch between Facebook, IM, email and text without losing your thread
- QWERTY keyboard
- 3.2 megapixel camera with video capture
- MP3 player
- Bluetooth® technology for hands-free accessories
- SIM card included and HSPA compatible
Koodo has the INQ Chat 3G available for $0 (with a maxed-out Koodo Tab of $150) as a limited time offer expiring toward the end of September.
Telus has the phone for $0 as well with the “Student Plan 40,” a special offer for students which provides unlimited talk and text (picture and video included), plus 100 megabytes of data for $40 monthly.