Today The Art of Marketing Conference takes place in Montreal an two lucky Techvibes readers are attending after winning tickets here.
We’re continuing to work with the Art of Productions team and this time around we’re heading back to Toronto for The Art of Management Conference.
On November 15th, New York Times bestselling Author of Blink, Tipping Point, Outliers and What the Dog Saw, Malcolm Gladwell along with former CEO of The Walt Disney Company and author of the forthcoming book Working Together Michael Eisner will headline The Art of Management Conference at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre.
Building on the success of their sold out 2009 program, The Art of Management returns to Toronto with five internationally renowned bestselling authors and visionaries including:
- Malcolm Gladwell on Understanding Success, Decision Making & Trends
- Michael Eisner on Creativity in Leadership & Partnerships
- Nilofer Merchant on Collaboration & Strategy
- Simon Sinek on Inspiring Performance
- Mitch Joel on Managing in a Connected World
Techvibes doesn’t want you to miss out on your chance to be a part of history and network with over 1,500 of Canada’s most influential entrepreneurs, senior executives and management teams. As a media sponsor of The Art of Management, we can help you get to the conference in two ways:
- Techvibes will be giving away two tickets to the day long event. To enter the ticket draw, simply comment on this blog post with the name of one of the books written by one of the authors above. On October 31st we’ll award two lucky winners with one ticket each.
- If you can’t wait to find out if you’ve won, use promo code TV23 to save $50 off the $399 ticket price or $100 off if you buy 3 or more tickets.
The Art of Management takes place on Monday, November 15th at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre. Good luck!