Final preparations are underway for North America’s first conference focused exclusively on the social intranet. The Social Intranet Summit hitting Vancouver this month and the full workshop and summit agenda is now live.
The complete conference agenda for the workshop and summit are now available. Highlights include:
- Case studies of EA, Oxfam America, Penn State University, Servus Credit Union, TELUS
- Practical advice on usability testing, writing requirements and designing RFPs
- In-depth information on SharePoint 2010
- Keynote by Dion Hinchcliffe, Enterprise 2.0 blogger for ZDNet and Senior Vice President for Enterprise 2.0 consulting powerhouse Dachis Group
- Keynote by Stewart Mader, noted wiki expert and author of “WikiPatterns” and “Using Wiki in Education”
Discount rates end this Friday, so register now to save $200.