Need to generate more leads that will turn into closed sales and increased sales revenue?
Thanks to BCTIA’s Centre 4 Growth Mac McIntosh will be touring BC in February with stops in Kelowna, Victoria, and Vancouver to teach you how.
In this special, half-day seminar featuring technology marketing and lead generation expert, M. H. (Mac) McIntosh, you will learn how to use marketing to generate, nurture and identify qualified, sales-ready leads your salespeople and channel partners need in order to meet or exceed your company’s sales and revenue goals in 2011 and beyond.
Specific topics to be addressed include:
- How to save time and money while prospecting for new business, and virtually eliminate the need for making cold-calls.
- How to use low-cost marketing to handle the early stages of the sales process, allowing your salespeople or channel partners to be up to 70 percent more efficient at closing sales.
- Tuesday, February 22nd – 8:00am – 12:30pm
- Holiday Inn Express
- Wednesday, February 23rd – 8:00am – 12:30pm
- Vancouver Island Technology Park
- Thursday, February 24th – 8:00am – 12:30pm
- Sutton Place Hotel
If you’re thinking about attending, now is the time to register. If you register by February 11th, your name will be entered into a draw for one of 15 exclusive seats at the two-hour Marketing, Lead Generation and Sales Ideas Lunch and Roundtable led by Mac McIntosh. Bring our specific issues and challenges to the table and get real solutions from Mac and your peers. The Roundtable will include lunch and immediately follows the half-day seminar, beginnning at 1pm.