Want to receive attention from investors, be highlighted in PROFIT Magazine’s December 2011 issue and get tickets to KPMG’s QuantumShift™, a leadership program, all for free? Apply for the FuEL Awards.
Future Entrepreneurial Leaders, FuEL Awards is created to promote entrepreneurship in Canada by highlighting youth entrepreneurs and showcasing the benefits of running a business.
Twenty (20) winners will be determined based on a voting system facilitated by FileMobile. The winner receives:
- A national accolade that can attract the attention of customers, investors and strategic business partners.
- Profile on the FuEL Awards website and in an extensive editorial package in the December 2011 issue of PROFIT Magazine.
- A one-day business consultation with professionals from KPMG Enterprise.
- A chance to be named FuEL Entrepreneur of the Year and attend QuantumShift™, an exclusive leadership development program at the Ivey School of Business, compliments of KPMG Enterprise.
To be eligible to apply for the FuEL Awards, the owner and CEO (or the equivalent) must be Canadian resident born in or after 1982 that:
- Headquartered and registered in Canada;
- Currently operating and has significant operations in Canada;
- Canadian owned, and
- Operated independently and is not the subsidiary or division of a larger organization.
To learn more about the FuEL Awards, visit www.fuelawards.ca. The application deadline is on June 30, 2011.