IMC Vancouver is here on October 3rd and 4th and if you’re a marketer you should attend. Why?
Here are five great reasons:
1. Get the latest online marketing and advertising trends and insights from people and organizations leading the way: LinkedIn’s Gary Fearnall, IAB’s Paula Gignac, Google’s Michal Lorenc, and Facebook’s Alfredo Tan.
2. Get up to speed with content strategy and a framework for managing the content landscape.
3. Learn from fellow marketers, communicators and community managers how social media and community development go hand in hand providing more meaningful conversations and connections.
4. Get introduced to new advertising opportunities that allow for improved targeting; the essentials of re-targeting; and how ad exchanges and demand side platforms can deliver top results.
5. Get inspired by some of the most innovative thinkers of our time. Learn first-hand lessons on what it takes to launch an award-winning, multi-platform campaign.
Register online by September 9th for up to $300 in early-bird discounts.