Specifically designed for professionals and entrepreneurs, The Art of Sales is one-day conference in Toronto featuring five internationally renowned bestselling authors and visionaries.
They’ll share an exciting blend of cutting edge thinking, best practices, current trends and real world experience on today’s most critical sales and marketing issues.
- Seth Godin – Sales Marketing & Innovation
- Barbara Corcoran – Sales Success & Personal Branding
- Keith Ferrazzi – Relationships for Revenue Growth
- Sally Hogshead – Persuasion & Influence
- Jerry Greenfield – Values Based Selling
It’s a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to gain a competitive advantage and network with over 2,500 of Canada’s most influential sales professionals and Techvibes doesn’t want you to miss it.
As a media sponsor of The Art of Sales, we can help you get to the conference in two ways:
- Techvibes will be giving away four tickets worth $399 each to the day long event. To enter the ticket draw, simply comment on this blog post with the name of one of the books written by one of the speakers before midnight on Monday, October 31st. On Tuesday, November 1st we’ll award four lucky winners with one ticket each.
- Can’t wait to find out if you’ve won? Use promo code TV23 to save $50 off the $399 ticket price or $100 off if you buy 3 or more tickets.
The Art of Sales takes place on November 22nd at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre.