If you’ve spent anytime surfing the Workopolis or Monster.com job boards looking for your next job, you know that there are a lot of lame, uninspiring opportunities out there. And most of them are in Toronto.
Don’t waste your time. A quick glance at the Techvibes Job Board this week uncovers some cool career opportunities right in Vancouver.
If you’re looking for a change of scenery, it’s a great time to be handing out your resume. Check out these new opportunities.
- Lead Software Engineer – Reinvent
- Director, Product Development – Elastic Path Software
- Technical Support – Network Operations Center – SoftLanding Network Solutions
- Salesforce Administrator – Flight Centre
- Junior Inside Sales Executive – SoMedia Networks
And if you’re hiring and would like your job opportunities profiled in a similar article next week, add them to our Job Board now and we’ll be sure to make that happen.