Today Montreal’s FounderFuel will graduate 11 startup teams at historic Monument National in front of a sold out crowd including investors from San Francisco, New York, Boston, Toronto, Vancouver and Montreal.
Today’s FounderFuel graduating class hail from across Canada – Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, Quebec City and St. John’s – and includes:
- Appifier – Captivating apps that bring visibility, discoverability and monetization to web publishers.
- Centerside – Adaptive web presences for the connected generation.
- Epilogger – Consume, create, and share social content — before, during, and after an event.
- HealthAware – The online destination that takes the pain out of booking health appointments.
- Live Rides – A community marketplace for rides that turns long drives into great social experiences.
- Notesolution – Crowd-sourced course resources for university prep and exam season survival!
- Ooomf – The engagement platform that allows app developers to “socialize apps,” turning their followers into users and fans into advocates.
- PayPhoneAPP – Everything you need in one easy to use app on your smartphone that lets you use your money whenever and however you want.
- Prestopolis – Real-time marketing solutions for local retailers.
- ShopAround – Browse the malls before you leave home on your iPhone or iPad, discovering your next favorite purchase from the comfort of your home.
- TenScores – The automated platform that simplifies and optimizes Google Adwords spend, even for the smallest of users.
In the following week, a selection committee comprised of the Business Development Bank of Canada and FounderFuel will determine which of these teams are “venture-ready” and thus ready to receive a convertible note in the amount of $150K from the Business Development Bank of Canada.
Teams looking to take part in the Fall 2012 Cohort can apply online until June 22nd.