Canada’s leading independent technology news site is eagerly seeking Community Managers. We’re looking for one in our Vancouver office and hopefully one in Toronto too.
This Community Manager position, which can be full or part time, includes a variety of responsibilies, including the following:
• Use social media tools to listen and respond to readers concerns and questions.
• Curate and enhance company, job, and event listings.
• Connect newsmakers to the Techvibes’ editorial team.
We’re looking for people who are tech savvy, web friendly, and socially active online. Some of the key qualifications include:
• Strong interpersonal communications skills.
• Burning passion for the social web.
• Experience in a social media, public relations, or communications position.
What’s so great about this gig? Well, one perk is that it blends in-office work with the flexibility of telecommuting—which means that sometimes you can work in your pyjamas at home, and other times with a Pumpkin Spiced Latte beside you at Starbucks. We’ll also hook you up with a brand new iMac and give you access to an iPad for business on the fly.
To check out the details of this opportunity and to apply, see our full listing on the Techvibes Job Board. But don’t dally—the deadline to apply is Friday, October 26!