Five startups have graduated from INcube’s fourth accelerator cohort in Toronto and today they’re pitching potential investors and customers during Demo Day.
“The INcubes acceleration program is extremely challenging,” says Juan Gonzalez, CEO of VideoGami and a graduate of INcubes’ third cohort. “The companies that completed Cohort 4 have risen to that challenge and proven to be extremely impressive. I am pleased to welcome them as fellow members of the INcubes portfolio.”
In addition to showcasing Canada’s up-and-coming companies, INcubes will be featuring Renata Quintini of Felicis Ventures as our Keynote Speaker, presenting Backing the Iconic Companies of Today & Tomorrow. Felicis Ventures has backed such Canadian startups as Shopify, Top Hat, and Interaxon.
Here’s more on the graduating startups, courtesy of INcubes:
• Lightning Platform is a suite of tools deployed on the cloud as a software as a service (SaaS) to help them do that. Lightning the first of its kind. It’s a flexible application management system that helps developers build games and social applications, monitor user interactions and performance, and quickly perform updates. Lightning has enormous potential for long-term commercial success in a market that expects a product that provides power, value, simplicity and efficiency. At Lightning Platform our objective is simple: Create a community that loves the Lightning Platform, and who could not conceive of building their games and social applications without it.
• Fashion Forward is a fashion-tech start-up focused on the growing movement of “social shopping”. Fashion Forward is a web app providing a trusted local marketplace. The marketplace allows men and women to capitalize on their closet by selling items of value they no longer want. Fashion Forward is expanding to offer more useful tools for both buyers and sellers. Our goal is to encourage fashion sustainability, cultivate community sharing and connect buyers with sellers all in one place.
• Discover, share and buy the most amazing technologies with Eureka! Eureka is a discovery engine for the newest and most innovative technologies – Pandora for Technology. Everyday thousands of apps and hundreds of innovative tech-products are released. Most of these technologies fail because they never reach the audience it was designed for. Because people are different, our personalities are different, our definition of “cool” or ”Useful” is different. Through our psychometric testing (USPTO Provisional Patent Pending), Eureka’s Algorithm learns about your personality and goals and connects you to the latest & greatest tech-products popular among people who match your psychometric profile.
• Qoints is a SaaS solution that allows marketers to measure the success of their digital campaigns against themselves, their competitors and industry averages using Qoints’ comparative index. Qoints is a spin-off of InfiniteSM, our digital agency that has successfully specialized in branded promotional applications since 2008. Qoints was developed to allow brands and agencies to actually understand the massive amounts of data they bring in, and objectively measure it in order to improve future results. It’s also valuable for third-party publishers, such as marketing automation and loyalty programs, as a complement to their analytics dashboards.
• Alertly is your personal alarm system for your home, office, or car. Other security services charge a fortune for both installation & monitoring. Alertly allows you to protect your family and your property at a significantly lower cost. With a simple plug and play device and sensors, you can remotely control & monitor your security on the web and via mobile devices. Alertly is also a great platform for developers to build their own apps to automate and control their security in and out of the home.