Last night EY celebrated 20 years of honouring great entrepreneurs with its 2013 Pacific EY Entrepreneur Of The Year award gala
The Canadian program is in its 20th year of honouring the country’s most impressive entrepreneurs from all areas of business. Award finalists are chosen based on their vision, leadership, financial success and social responsibility.
Category winners of the 2013 Pacific EY Entrepreneur Of The Year awards:
- Shahrzad Rafati | BroadbandTV | Vancouver
- Markus Frind | Plentyoffish Media | Vancouver
Business-to-business products and services
- Shannon Rogers, Warren Roy | Global Relay Communications | Vancouver
Business-to-consumer products and services
- Tom Skidmore | GLENTEL | Burnaby
- Glenn Johnson | Endurance Wind Power | Surrey
- Mark Wolverton | Lush Cosmetics | Vancouver
Mining and metals
- Clive Johnson | B2Gold Corp. | Vancouver
Last night’s gala also honoured Karen Flavelle of Purdys Chocolatier with the 2013 EY Family Business Award of Excellence in celebration of generations of entrepreneurial achievement.
As the Pacific region’s 2013 Entrepreneurs Of The Year, these winners will compete with top entrepreneurs from the Atlantic, Prairies, Ontario and Quebec regions for the national honour of Canada’s EY Entrepreneur Of The Year 2013, to be presented at a gala celebration on 27 November 2013 in Toronto.
In June 2014, Canada’s Entrepreneur Of The Year 2013 will move to the world stage to compete with more than 50 country recipients for the title of EY World Entrepreneur Of The Year.