In November Techvibes hosted a recruiting event in Vancouver called Tech Fest that brought together the hottest tech companies in the city.
The one-of-a-kind event had a lineup of 10 execs from some of fastest growing companies in Vancouver pitching the audience on why job seekers should consider working for them.
Techvibes is bringing this event to Toronto on March 27 at The Great Hall on Queen Street West and you’re invited to attend.
Last week we announed that FreshBooks, Shopify, and Wattpad would be presenting at Tech Fest Toronto. Interest from hiring companies has been strong and today we’re announcing six more participating companies. So far the lineup is:
- FreshBooks – Mike McDerment, CEO and co-founder
- Shopify – Satish Kanwar, Director of Operations
- Wattpad – Allen Lau, CEO and co-founder
- BNOTIONS – Nahim Nasser, VP Engineering
- Hubba – Ben Zifkin, Founder and CEO
- Bionym – Andrew D’Souza, President
- Slyce – Erika Racicot, COO
- Achievers, To be announced
- Top Hat – To be announced
There will be drinks and good food as you meet the CEOs, hiring managers, and executive teams of the presenting companies. Each company will have a creative exhibit area set up; in Vancouver there was a foosball tournament, popcorn machine, ice cream sundaes, ping pong, 4D simulators, and prizes.
And the highlight? Watch the execs have 3 minutes on stage to pitch you on why you should work for them. Hear what sets them apart, their perks, and the technology they’re building.
Job seekers should register for free now as this event will fill up fast. Your ticket includes one complimentary beverage and appetizers.