April Fools’ Day is all wrapped up. Below we share five of our favourite Canadian-made jokes involving tech companies.
1. Teambuy eliminates the need for credit cards with the W.A.L.L.E.T.
2. BuildDirect introduces a line of chocolate flooring.
3. Thalmic Labs is acquired by Facebook, brings “Like” gestures to life.
4. A new .RobFord domain for expected to be popular with “anyone under the influence.”
And in a shameless plug, our own April Fool’s piece:
5. Amazon’s latest feature, Zero-Click Ordering.