UPDATE: Online ticket sales are now closed. A limited number of tickets may be available for purchase at the door.
Techvibes Tech Fest, a one-of-a-kind event that brings together the fastest growing companies and job seeking talent, is coming to Toronto on February 19th.
Looking for your next career opportunity? Chow down on some delicious appetizers at Steam Whistle Brewing while meeting some of the Executive team & Hiring Managers from FreshBooks, Wattpad, Shopify, VarageSale, Architech, Intelex, Big Viking Games, Rubikloud, Hubba, EventMobi, BrainStation, Intelliware, rangle.io, Top Hat and Terapeak.
Watch company leaders give a three-minute lightning pitch on why you should work for them. Hear what sets them apart, their perks and the technology they’re building.
Here’s the freshly announced, full lineup of speakers:
- Senthuran Sivananthan, Solution Architect, Architech
- Albert Lai, CEO & Co-Founder, Big Viking Games
- Jason Field, Co-Founder BrainStation
- Bijan Vaez, Co-Founder and CTO, EventMobi
- Dave Misshula, Head of Development, Hubba
- Mark Jaine, CEO, Intelex
- Andrew Pitt, Senior Vice President, Delivery, Intelliware
- Nick Van Weerdenburg, CEO, rangle.io
- Kerry Liu, CEO, Rubikloud
- Brady Paron, Recruiter, Shopify
- John Ching, CTO, Terapeak
- Mike Silagadze, CEO, Top Hat
- Carl Mercier, Co Founder & CEO, VarageSale
- Allen Lau, CEO, Wattpad
- Warren Faleiro, CTO, FreshBooks
Job seekers should register now as this event will fill up fast.
General admission tickets are free and get you in the doors at 6:30pm but a limited number of tickets are available for the VIP networking hour that gets you early access at 5:30pm. All tickets include appetizers but the VIP ticket gets you a drink ticket as well.