TECHVIBES INC. DAILY VIBE GIVEAWAY #3 – OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
Issued: February 28 , 2018
Techvibes Inc. is the “Sponsor” of this Contest. No purchase is necessary to enter or win this Contest. Purchase of any Techvibes product or service will not increase your chance of winning.
1. The Techvibes Daily Vibe Giveaway #2 (“Contest” or “Giveaway”) is open only to: (i) natural persons who are Canadian residents (but excluding residents of Quebec); (ii) who are over the age of majority in their province/territory of residence at the time of entry; (iii) who are a valid and active subscriber of Techvibes at 11.59 p.m. Eastern Standard Time on March 31, 2018; and (iv) who responded affirmatively to the Contest entry button contained in an email to them or at www.techvibes.com/daily-vibe-giveaway in respect of this Daily Vibe Giveaway #2 (each being an “Eligible Subscriber”). An Eligible Subscriber who is also the first person to refer a new Eligible Subscriber will be automatically entered in the Draw for an additional five chances to win the Draw per unique Eligible Subscriber they refer, up to a maximum of fifty (50) referrals (which means such party will have two hundred and fifty (250) additional chances to win). Any individual person may hold up to a maximum of three Eligible Subscriber accounts using three unique and bona fide email addresses (such as work, personal, and other) which are used for bona fide purposes and have not been created for the purpose of participating in this Contest. Each Eligible Subscriber will be entered in the Contest. Employees, representatives and agents of Techvibes Inc. (“Sponsor”), and its parent companies, affiliates (including, without limitation, Konrad Group Inc., BrainStation Inc., and Quantum Coffee Corporation), and advertising and promotion agencies, as well as the immediate family members (spouse, children, parents and siblings) and those living in the same household of such employees, representatives and agents are not eligible to enter. This Contest is void where prohibited by law. We regret that residents of Quebec are not eligible to participate in this Contest but we anticipate they will be eligible for subsequent contests we have planned. Any individual winner or subscriber account of a prior Daily Vibe Giveaway is not eligible to participate in or win this Contest. Participants in any prior Daily Vibe Giveaway are not entered in this Contest unless they submit a new entry for this Giveaway and become an Eligible Subscriber for this Contest.
How to Enter
2.Each Eligible Subscriber will be entered in the Contest for the Draw, subject to these Official Rules. Sponsor is not responsible for any lost, late, illegible, incomplete, falsified, destroyed, or failed entries, or for any electronic miscommunications or failures of any kind, which may limit an entrant’s ability to participate in this Giveaway. Proof of submitting an entry is not proof of receipt by Sponsor. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Any and all lost, late, illegible, incomplete, falsified, destroyed, or failed entries will be disqualified. No purchase is necessary to enter or win, and a purchase of any Techvibes products or services will not increase the odds of your winning.
3. The Prize
There will be a single prize (the “Prize”) awarded to a single winner which consists of the following bundle of items with a total retail value of $3,488.85 (excluding tax):
|Brand||Product||Retail Value (CDN)|
|ecobee||Room Sensors 2 Pack||$89.00|
|Netflix||Premium Netlifx Service x 12 Months||$179.88|
|Ring||Video Doorbell Pro||$249.00|
|Philips||Sleep and Wake-Up Light||$219.00|
|Tile||Tile Slim 4-Pack||$120.00|
|ZTE||Grand X View 2 tablet||$200.00|
|Quantum||Quantum Coffee Pourover Kit||$599.00|
Prize Draws. The Prize will be awarded on the Draw Date of April 1, 2018. On the Draw Date a random drawing from the names of all Eligible Subscribers will be conducted. The first entrant whose name is drawn on the Draw Date and who otherwise complies with these Official Rules will be eligible to win the Prize. The chance of being selected will depend on the number of eligible entries registered for the Draw and whether an entrant has gained any additional chances to win as described in section 1 above.
4. The Prize will be selected by random electronic draw at 12 noon Eastern Standard Time on April 1, 2018 from the Main Office of Techvibes Inc. at 469 King Street West, Toronto, Ontario M5V 1K4. Sponsor will make reasonable efforts to contact the winner by the email associated with their entry within five (5) business days following the date of the draw. If the potential winner cannot be contacted within the time specified above, does not complete the necessary eligibility forms including proving their place of residence (outlined below) within five (5) days of his/her being informed of his/her name being drawn, does not correctly answer the mathematical skill-testing question, is not otherwise an eligible entrant, or does not otherwise comply with the Official Rules, he/she will not win any prize. In this event, the prize will be awarded to an alternate entrant, who will be selected from among the remaining eligible entries. Any alternate winner will have the same rights and obligations as the original winner. To claim a prize, a potential winner must comply with the Official Rules for this Giveaway, must correctly answer unaided a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question administered by Sponsor and must fill out and return a Declaration and Release, including a Publicity Release, in a form to be provided by the Sponsor, within ten (10) days of his/her being informed of his/her name being drawn. Prizes will be delivered to the confirmed winner. Once verified and awarded, the name of the winner will be announced and published on techvibes.com.
Confirmation of Potential Winners
5. By participating in the Giveaway, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and the judges, which are final and binding in all respects. No cash or other substitution or transfer of prizes is permitted, except that Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Return of any prize notification as non-deliverable or failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in disqualification, and an alternate entrant may be randomly selected in accordance with the Official Rules. All taxes for prizes are the sole responsibility of the individual winners.
6. By participating, entrants agree: (1) that Sponsor may (unless prohibited by law) use winner’s name, city of residence, photograph, image and/or likeness for advertising and other promotional purposes, without further review or compensation, in any media, in perpetuity and worldwide; and (2) to hold Sponsor, its parent, divisions, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies and other agents, and their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives, agents and assigns harmless against any and all claims, loss, liability, injury or damage to entrant or any other person or entity due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of their acceptance, possession or use of a prize or their participation in this Giveaway.
7. Sponsor is not responsible for incomplete, lost or late entries or faulty transmissions, technical computer hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or interrupted or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled, misrouted, scrambled or delayed computer transmission, or other errors or problems of any kind, whether mechanical, human, electronic or otherwise, which may limit or affect in any way an entrant’s ability to participate in this Giveaway. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of this Giveaway or in the announcement of the prizes. Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty, failed, garbled or jumbled electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Giveaway; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of this Giveaway; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of the entry portals on any particular day; or (e) any injury or damage to entrant’s or to any other person’s computer which may be related to or resulting from participating in the Giveaway or any attempt to obtain further information concerning this Giveaway.
8. Sponsor reserves the right (1) to disqualify any entrant and void any entries of an entrant who has engaged in unsportsmanlike conduct, fraud or other misconduct relative to this Giveaway or otherwise attempted to tamper with or impair this Giveaway and its fair operation; and/or (2) to cancel, modify, suspend or terminate this Giveaway, for any reason, including if, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, technical failures, applicable laws or regulations, virus, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other cause beyond Sponsor’s control destroys the integrity of this Giveaway or otherwise corrupts or impairs the administration, security, legality, fairness or proper play of this Giveaway or any part thereof and/or (3) interpret and apply the Official Contest Rules in its sole discretion. Online entries must be made only by the original, manual keystrokes of the individual entrant. Use of any automated system including robotic, or form filling software to enter is prohibited and will result in disqualification of all entries by anyone using such assistance.
9. Sponsor also reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of this Giveaway, or to be acting in any manner Sponsor deems to be in violation of the Official Rules or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. If, for any reason, this Giveaway is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include, without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, violation of applicable law or regulation or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Giveaway, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Giveaway in whole or in part.
10. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS GIVEAWAY IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
11. In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an entry, the entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted on the entry form at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet service provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
13. The Giveaway is subject to all federal, provincial and municipal laws. The Giveaway and the Official Rules will be exclusively governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the province of Ontario. Any dispute arising hereunder shall be governed by the laws of Ontario and shall be adjudicated exclusively by private and confidential arbitration before a single arbitrator appointed under and in accordance with the Arbitration Act of Ontario. By participating in the Contest each entrant agrees to submit to such mandatory arbitration.
14. A copy of the Official Rules will be available during the Giveaway Period and online at www.techvibes.com/daily-vibe-giveaway-official-rules Any party or Techvibes subscriber who does not wish to participate in the Contest or withdraw from it may unsubscribe or email email@example.com prior to the Draw Date indicating that they wish to not participate in the Contest.
Draw Date: There will be a single Draw which will be held on April 1, 2018 as described above.